NLP Master Practitioner
NLP Master Practitioner is conducted in 8 days and is the second stage of certification.
Following the approved curriculum of the American Board of NLP, participants will be introduced to
- Advanced Submodalities skills
- Advanced Hypnosis skills
- Quantum Linguistics – Language patterns of influence
- Sleight of Mouth Patterns
- Covert Reframing
- Advanced Strategies
- Meta Programs
- Values and Criteria
- Meta and Milton models in depth
- Modelling Excellence
- Effective Presentations/Training Elements
- Allergy Relief Methods
For those interested in attesting their knowledge, a certification option is available. Upon successful completion, the Certificate you receive is recognized internationally and follows international course content standards for NLP Master Practitioner Certification.